Friday, April 2, 2010

prioritize


To Do This Weekend:

sleep in
Easter egg hunt
java for breakfast
(Justin gets the avocado toast, I just get extra whipped cream in my mexican hot chocolate)
as promised, walk Audrey through the castle (capital) one more time
play with the Easter goodies that Grandma sent to Audrey (thanks Mom!)
sleep in
help the Easter Bunny surprise Audrey
eat chocolate bunnies and jelly beans
watch general conference in our pajamas
enjoy not having to get ready for church or prepare a lesson
make donuts...or scones...or french toast- maybe all three
have a picnic
sleep some more
eat more Easter candy
fly a kite
watch Easter Parade

I'm excited.

2 comments:

Vip said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hope that we get to do everything. Most needed is the sleep, thats probably why it is on there three times.

caitlin said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like you guys did a lot. I bet it's pretty fun with a little one.