was so much fun.
Next easter we are all getting together! Looks like you had a nice relaxing day and I love Audrey's dress!
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Did you make that dress?
nope- it's just off the rack at Target- we actually got it for her for Valentine's Day but it's doubling as an Easter dress. I loved the colors.
Love all the fun pictures!! Looks like Audrey had a good time!! Love the dress!! Super cute!!
I love that dress too! And the donuts look sooo good- I wanted to lick the screen.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Next easter we are all getting together!
Looks like you had a nice relaxing day and I love Audrey's dress!
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Did you make that dress?
nope- it's just off the rack at Target- we actually got it for her for Valentine's Day but it's doubling as an Easter dress. I loved the colors.
Love all the fun pictures!! Looks like Audrey had a good time!! Love the dress!! Super cute!!
I love that dress too! And the donuts look sooo good- I wanted to lick the screen.
Post a Comment