Sunday, March 7, 2010

What we were up to this weekend


I threw Justin a great big terrific surprise party and we spent the entire night
talking about him and the crazy things he's done over the last 30 years. I'll post pictures
from the party soon.

Happy Birthday Babe!

I love you.

4 comments:

Vip said...

Thanks babe, it was the best party yet. You did a great job and I had a blast. I am so grateful for everyone that participated, either with being there or submitting letters to be read. What a great idea. You are amazing and I love you so much. You are the best wife ever.

The Henriksons said...

Sorry we missed it but I know it had to be good with Becky planning and the Vippermans attending. Happy Birthday Justin!! Millie

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun!! I am sure everyone had a blast!! Happy Birthday Justin!!!

caitlin said...

What a fun idea. You're so creative. Can't wait to see the pics.