Wow.
Is it Thursday already? How is it already Thursday?
This week has flown by and I know, I've neglected the blog. I know. But I have some good excuses:
planning a primary activity
planning a primary program for Easter Sunday
crunching numbers for our cubscout budget meeting
grocery shopping
painting my toenails (so important!)
planning for Justin's birthday this weekend.
(He says he doesn't care what kind of cake I make. We'll see)
So for now, here are some pictures of my funny daughter. Enjoy.
ps- Guess how much fun is it to have someone come up to you and say, "You don't know me, but I love your blog." Turns out it's super fun and makes you feel like a mini-celebrity for about five minutes. Thanks for introducing yourself Melanie! That's right, you just got a shout-out.
5 comments:
why dont i ever get shout outs? great pictures of Audrey. She is super funny. I love you.
Yeah, thanks for the shout-out! I am glad to have finally met you.
Toenails are very important! I saw a reese peanutbutter cup cake....it actually looks like a huge reese peanutbutter cup! Sounds kinda Justinish! Hope you can get everything done and get back to your blog.
I totally need to paint my toenails!!! Good luck with all that you have been working on!! Love the pictures, she is so silly!
Sounds like your ward knows how well you throw parties and wants you to keep busy. What a compliment. Love the pictures. (I am the same way, Thursday already?? Wait it's March?? When did that happen :)
Post a Comment