I know I promised pictures of Justin's birthday party but I forgot to take my camera so I'm waiting on a friend to send me the pictures that she took there (thank heavens she remembered to bring her camera). So, in the meantime, here's Audrey reading upside-down "scri-tures" with no shirt on.
And that's just as good if not better, right?
3 comments:
Very cute! Where did you get your new couch pillows? I've noticed them lately in a few of your post and keep forgetting to ask you. They look fun!
They're just pillow cases that I've got over the pillows that came with our couch and they were only 5 dollars at Target! They have the same designs but in orange and red tones as well- they were in the home section by all the college stuff, part of their (re)design (or whatever it's called) line
Audrey is super cute. It is funny how she says scriptures and at night she just keeps wanting to read them so she doesn't have to go to bed.
Post a Comment