I must admit that when we found out Thursday night that instead of two guests at our house, that we would have eight, I freaked out a tiny bit. But Justin convinced me to look at it as our last big shin-dig before we move to a smaller place. So I tried to relax and not worry about the house being torn up and half-packed and just have a good time
(anyone who knows me is laughing right now but I really did try to relax).
Of course it helped that Rob and Ashley brought rock band.
Even though I swore up and down that I was horrible at any sort of musical instrument or video game (or combination of the two) I was forced to prove it by trying the bass guitar and the drums.
and Audrey had her blue suede shoes on and danced the night away.
Ashley, Addison, and Hailey on vocals
and Audrey got a chance to try her hand at the drums
We also:
made chocolate chip cookies at 10:30 pm and ate all of them
stayed up till 2:30 in the morning talking about everything under the sun
(which was especially fun with Robyn and Stewart since we don't see them as often)
had awesome french toast ala Robert Saturday morning
toured a new motorhome
got stuck in traffic for an hour
went to the farmer's market
showed people our new house in Nampa
(oh yeah, we're not moving to Weiser- more on that later)
compared and contrasted turquoise shirts
attended Uncle Rod and Aunt Barbara's 50th wedding anniversary bash
(and made about twenty trips to the buffet table for Audrey to get more strawberries)
lots of picure taking
lots of dancing
lots of visiting
lots of laughing
Even though you weren't here for me, thanks everyone for coming.
We had a blast.
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like an amazing weekend. I like how you to your posts. Very intersting to read.
do.. not to.. sorry it's a monday!
Sounds like a great weekend! Our friends are moving to Nampa also.
Post a Comment