Friday, August 21, 2009

To Do:



-clean off the trails of red and blue crayon that go ALL THE WAY UP the wall by the stairs (I love you magic eraser)

-pack and pack and pack some more, move furniture out to the garage

-vacuum, sweep and mop the entire house

-clean all three bathrooms

-four loads of laundry to be washed, dried, folded and put away

-dig around in the linen closet and try to find enough sheets, blankets, pillows, washcloths and towels for all 8 people that will be staying with us over the next two days

-get the guest room and the den ready for visitors

-take care of my sick baby girl

-plan meals

-call the Bishop to make sure that he knows that this is our last Sunday in our ward

-take boxes full of old stuff to the D.I.

-attend a huge party on Saturday night

-decide what we're going to do for sharing time in Primary this week in church

-prepare our lesson

-have a temple recommend interview after church

-come home after church, make dinner, and try to relax and breathe for a minute before it starts all over again Monday morning.

Whew.


4 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

Good Luck!

donnaR said...

I feel your pain. I hate moving....everyone who knows much about me knows that. But I wish I were closer I would certainly want to help out somehow.

caitlin said...

Wow, busy woman! Good luck with everything!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Man you are busy!! Good luck with everything!!