Sunday, November 9, 2008

In honor of November

I am thankful for...


these two. I can't imagine my life without them.

4 comments:

themechams said...

Yummo! Mine were good! I hope your were too. I made them with panko bread crumbs and the boys loved them. They just had meatball subs before retiring to the family room, leaving me here in my spotless kitchen. Oh how I love it to be clean. So I bought the red paint yesterday. Tomorrow is the day. Wish me luck!

Vip said...

We are thankful for you too.

Unknown said...

Hey Becky,
I was at the Disney store today and thought of you. They're having an awesome sale on Halloween costumes. I bought my kids' costumes for next year. They have those really pretty princess dresses (Snow White and Alice in Wonderland) for only 10 BUCKS! It's such a steal and they have quite a few left in sizes 2-3. Thought I'd let you know since you were having a hard time finding a good costume this year. They are really so cute and regularly priced at $30-$40.

ASRussell said...

Aren't families the greatest???