Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend Observations


-warm out of the oven biscuits with sausage gravy on a chilly, rainy morning is oh so good

-Audrey is so yummy in the morning when she's all sleepy and warm and her hair is all messy. I heard someone once describe matted baby hair as cotton candy and it is- just blonde spun sugar.

-moving out of town to the suburbs has brought with it a great view of the mountains. Love it.

-Justin's days off are best left unplanned. We have more fun that way.

-We love BYU. After learning even a little bit about their program and the honorable young men playing football there I don't know how anyone wouldn't love them.

-Christmas is coming so quickly and I'm totally ready. Bring it on. Can't wait to put up a tree for Audrey to mess up.

-Our cats seem to be liking it outside. Martha prowls on top of the backyard fence and Chester even caught a mouse. Chester! Our lazy whiny Chester is a dangerous hunter. Who knew.

-I want to see the new Indiana Jones but have heard it wasn't that great. Thank you redbox.

-Audrey is amazing and learning new things so quickly. During dinner we discovered that all this dancing and twirling and half yelling/singing thing she's been doing lately is the Backyardigans song. Yeah, she loves them.

-I need a haircut.

-Is it normal to have this much fun with your baby? Cause I'm having A LOT of fun. How did I get such a wonderful family?

2 comments:

themechams said...

Nice boots on little Miss A. I am enjoying a lonely weekend with just one child. Jenna and Bret are over visiting their mom and Millie went to her friend's cabin in Utah. It is so quiet. I bought some red paint to paint my kitchen. I decided I am going to start decorating. Wish you were here to give me some pointers.
Oh and I just made the YUMMIEST Pasta carbonara. mmmm good.
Oh, I got a necklace today that you know who would be giddy over!

Anonymous said...

I love when they start to sing. Their little voices are like honey pouring out of a jar. I love it.