Monday, November 10, 2008

Can you ever have too many books?

because this is not even half of our collection. That's what working at Barnes and Noble for four years will get you. So want to know what I do on a Monday? I turn up the Christmas music, re-arrange the den and annoy my husband. He hasn't even come home for lunch yet to see the mess I've made. Yikes.

oh, and there's Audrey taking an important phone call in her pajamas. Why is she always in her pajamas in these pictures? I swear sometimes I actually get her dressed.

3 comments:

Vip said...

I think that it is funny that you mention that this will annoy me. We have been married for five years and I am pretty use to coming home and having things rearranged, sometimes things that I can't move by myself. Just don't hurt my BYU football and I will be fine.

MaudieV said...

Those were the good years, staying home with the little ones and rearranging furniture. I really miss it. It's nice to relive it through your blog. I hope we get to see the finished product. We love you and miss you.

themechams said...

So, I thought I was theonly one with too many books. Now I know, were seperated in the pre-existance. My red wall is coming along nicely.
C