Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Little Couch Potato

Just kidding. She is anything but a couch potato. I was able snap these pictures in just the few minutes that she sits still and watches but in between she's up and down, up and down, dancing, getting toys, getting snacks etc. So busy all the time. However, as much as I hate to encourage tv watching, the few minutes that she does watch, especially when I'm cooking dinner, make it a little easier. Plus, as I've said before, she's just so dang cute.


notice the various necklaces in these pictures, they've become a wardrobe staple


Dad getting in on the action. He loves Blues Clues

(and knew all the songs even before Audrey started watching it)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It's mail time! Here's the mail it never fails it makes me want to wag my..... enough of that from me.