Monday, October 13, 2008

The Great Debate


vs.



or maybe we should pick something else entirely?


really, we could put this girl in a brown paper bag and she'd look ADORABLE.

8 comments:

themechams said...

Three votes Peacock (Millie, Jenna, me)
Three votes Penguin (Bret, Joey, Doug)
Sorry Mecham family deadlock. But truth be told my vote counts for 3 all on its own. Really.

Cara said...

That is a tough call. They're all so cute!

Angie said...

I like the Peacock. But you're right, she'd look adorable in anything.

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I would say the penguin. So dang cute.

The VIPs said...

thanks for the input! the peacock and penguin are dead-even unless I count Christine's extra three votes that claims to have : )

Rhonda said...

My first vote is for the Peacock, but I also love the the little lamb. Not a big fan of the penguin, but that's just me. I don't think it's girly enough.

Daniel and Dawn said...

Okay, I have to admit I was not quite sure what the first one was! When I read comments I found it was a peacock. i thought an alien! Hehe. Well, I like it no matter what it was. So the peacock gets my vote. the lamb is cute, but the peacock is uniqueand very different. love it!

SL&G said...

Well Becky I think you already know what my vote is.....The PEACOCK!!!! First because its so cute and second because she will be the first person I know to dress up like a peacock for halloween! Go Peacock!