Becky I LOVE the pink coat!!! Looks like it might be baby gap?!?! Love it love it! Can't wait til I have a girl and maybe I can get some hand-me-downs from Audrey!!
Hello fellow Boiseans! It was nice to see your comment on my blog! Your little Audrey is so big! What a doll! Are you still in the 16th ward or have you moved out?
Oh my gosh!!! BECKY!!! She's sooo adorable in her little skirt, pink coat that looks like her mommy's coat, and her little pigtails!!! Give lots of kisses from me!! Love ya!!
4 comments:
Becky I LOVE the pink coat!!! Looks like it might be baby gap?!?! Love it love it! Can't wait til I have a girl and maybe I can get some hand-me-downs from Audrey!!
That coat is too cute! She looks like a mini Audrey Hepburn!
Hello fellow Boiseans! It was nice to see your comment on my blog! Your little Audrey is so big! What a doll! Are you still in the 16th ward or have you moved out?
Oh my gosh!!! BECKY!!! She's sooo adorable in her little skirt, pink coat that looks like her mommy's coat, and her little pigtails!!! Give lots of kisses from me!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment