Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Adventures of The Wasp Hunter and Dish-Towel Girl ( I know it's corny, I can't help it)

The camera has arrived!! Now we can get some of the photos we've been snapping on Justin's phone onto the computer. There are quite a few so check back frequently in the next few days.
So let's catch up:
Audrey explored our backyard-



Justin assumed his alter-ego, "The Wasp Hunter"


Audrey followed in his footsteps and became "Dish-Towel Girl"

but, it seems that she was no match for her evil arch-enemy- the sidewalk. She got her first scraped knee. Mom officially saved the day with kisses.

You'll notice that there are no funny pictures of myself looking goofy. That's because I am the editor of this blog and get to decide what does and does not make it up here for your viewing pleasure. That's my super-power.

3 comments:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

That's a good post. Thanks for the giggles. I hope Justin gets all of the wasps....he has been hunting for awhile now.

themechams said...

I LOVE DISH TOWEL GIRL!!!!!! Wasp hunter is pretty darn funny too!:-)

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!