Friday, September 5, 2008

Look at us being crafty! Don't you just love how crafty we are?

When we were first married we used some of the money from our wedding and purchased a table and chairs set from Wal-Mart for less than $100. We have since gotten rid of the table but, until the Pottery Barn fairy comes to bring me a new dining room set, the chairs are still a necessity. So, in a desperate attempt to make them a little less hideous we recovered them last weekend. And now I love them.
We've gone from this:


to this:



Our dining room is definately a little more cheery. Next on our project list? Painting Audrey's bedroom, re-upholstering our two wing back chairs and building a house for the cats before it gets too cold. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

MaudieV said...

Becky!! I LOVE your chairs. Justin told me about your recovering adventure but the pictures are beautiful. They look wonderful. And Audrey looks so cute in her pink coat. I love your blog. It's like a visit when ever I get a chance to look. (with school starting, I haven't got to visit as much as I had been this summer.) We love you.
Mom Vip