Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Spring is busting out all over!"


Audrey and David and their primary buddies at the Valentine activity in February. (Please notice that I live in Portland and every single kid in the photo above except for one is wearing rain boots.)

Update on Audrey Mae:

We took a small break from ballet and tried ice skating lessons:



Audrey's in a 10 week course and loving it so far. Although there is still a lot of pliƩ-ing happening at our house and she wants to start ballet again in the fall. We'll see.

I found this notebook sitting on Audrey's bedside table when I checked on her one night: 


And there was also a school presentation that required a poster board for her class


Apparently we should think about cooking classes as well?

David is into Star Wars and so Obe-wan Kenobi has been invited to some tea parties:



Update on David:


He made a rocket with his Dad


Justin volunteered at the temple one day and David and I went to pick him up and had to wait awhile outside. David loved walking around the temple and talking about being a scout when he grows up. 



"Mom, did you know that I'm a very good climber?"


"Mom, scouts go on hikes and then they get badges for their shirts."


Mud all over with a cookie in his hand:


More traps:



(If there is a scouting merit badge for trapping don't tell him)

We took a trip to the aquarium with David's friends, Parker and Porter, and their Moms, Amy and Paige:




We took the kids to the Opera "The Barber of Seville" and they LOVED it. And  Justin and I LOVED it. We're officially fans of the Opera.



Little spring "flowers" have been picked for me by my little boy


We've been outside in the sunshine with sidewalk chalk and scooters


And our raspberry bushes are blooming:


It's been a busy fun few months!



 






No comments: