On a whim I recorded "Ghosts of the Abyss", a documentary about the undersea exploration of the Titanic the other day. We watched it together with Audrey and then she's asked to watch it three or four times since then and was so excited when she found a book about shipwrecks and the Titanic at the store the other day. So when Davy pulled out the laundry basket and said "Look Mom! Boat!" She said, "No, it's a submarine."
Also, when we were down visiting Grandma Bunn, Uncle Luke helped Audrey throw her first pot on his new pottery wheel. She was so proud.
This amazing guy had a birthday. He turned 33. He really is the best husband that I could ever ask for. He sits on the counter and tells me stories and makes me laugh and laugh while I cook dinner. He comes home and wants my thoughts on all his big important classes. He values my opinion. He works so hard, deals with a lot of stress in his life, then comes home and does the dishes or watches the kids when I need him to. He treats me the way I would want someone to treat Audrey. Justin is amazing.
We went to Utah for Justin's cousin's twin girls baptisms.
Look at this beautiful girl:
and this silly boy:
Audrey can't wait till she's 8!
I took a picture of these chubby thighs and dimpled hands before they disappear
When did he turn into a teenager?
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment