Wednesday, June 6, 2012

we have...




It has been cold and rainy outside for the past few days. We have been drinking mexican hot cocoa.

 
Also, I have been sick. Head cold. Sneezing, runny nose, can't sleep at night.




The apartments have been busy and full of the drama that I hate. I have to keep reminding myself that we have bigger goals and that this situation is only temporary.

 
We have been swimming. Audrey's learned to swim by herself with her floaties and it's a pretty big deal.

 
Audrey has been saying "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" all the time and it's making us laugh because she doesn't quite get the concept.
"Mom, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I don't know, what are you thinking?"
"There's a fly on the window."
watching sister play outside



David has finally started saying "momma" and it is the sweetest thing ever.

 
He also yells "Da!" Whenever Justin calls his name.

 
gorgeous peonies!



We have been experimenting with new recipes. Eating lots of fruit and avacadoes and zucchini and tomatoes. On Sunday we fed the missionaries a BBQ quinoa salad that I was afraid they would hate.
They both went back for seconds.

 
We have been getting a lot of questions about our weight loss and how we eat now. I'm contemplating a blog post about it.
the results of David entertaining himself while I was on a conference call

racing


We have been spending as much time as possible away from our tiny apartment. All four of us crammed in for too long equals everyone being grumpy. We've been visiting parks, taking walks along the river, (and throwing lots of rocks in the water) and getting out of town whenever possible.

We have been in Utah.

 
And I have made a fool of myself yet again during another late night discussion with family.
I don't do well when it gets past midnight.


2 comments:

Ariane said...

Looks like fun. I see you got yourself some TOMS too. Very nice.

The VIPs said...

Yeah Lyric told me you got a pair too- we should all get together with our toms! I thought they were a little over-hyped but Justin got them for me for Mother's Day and I wear them all the time