This weekend we drove down to Salt Lake for one last hurrah before Justin starts school on Monday. (18 credits- eek!) We saw Audrey's birth mother for lunch on Saturday and then went to the BYU campus. There was a visit to the stadium, bookstore, and The Creamery for ice cream and then it was back to Salt Lake for the Big Blue Bash where Audrey made a new friend, Cosmo, the cougar. (I love David's face in the picture above)
Justin got to meet Rob Morris (we loved his Super Bowl ring)
and Brian Kariya- a current BYU player
we found Chad Lewis mingling around in the crowd and got a picture
and then Audrey wanted a picture with "the dance girls"
there were speakers after the meet-and-greet but David was tired and cranky so he and I headed back to the hotel
and played with the camera
then it was bath time and lights out
fun day.
6 comments:
Rude, you come all the way down to Provo and didn't come see us??? We were home all day Saturday!! I'm glad you had fun though!
it was great to spend time with you. we appreciate it so much! I know it's so hard to see everyone on short trips. the kids are so cute! please give them lots of hugs and kisses...
debbie
We had a great time and as always thanks for letting us go and do all the BYU stuff. Go Cougs! Rise Up!
Haven't been on your blog since David was born. He is growing up so fast and is so adorable. Some of the pictures made me think about Grandpa Renny. I think he must look like him a little.
I went on facebook (which happens about every 6 months) and saw a comment that Megan had posted. I had to figure out what she was talking about.
You are amazing and I know that meant the world to her.
Good luck with school Justin! Way to go 4.O! I also returned to school this summer and have about 2 years to go to earn my degree in Criminal Justice. I would like to work as an advocate for victims.
Rebecca, I don't envy you with all that apartment stuff you have to keep up with, but your kids will keep you balanced. Plus, we all now how truly amazing you are, piece of cake!
Love all the picture of Audrey and David. Audrey looked just like the "dance girls", adorable....
Great "Rise & Shout" moments. Go Cougars!
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador
Great "Rise & Shout" moments. Go Cougars!
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador
Post a Comment