*on my desk right now is a princess crown for a rapunzel barbie doll that is broken. She brought it to me a few days ago and asked me to fix it but it's so tiny that I honestly have no idea how to do so.
*the other day she told me that her "leg is so hungry"
*she loves to watch David for me. When I go to take a shower in the morning she begs me to leave him with her in the living room. I lay down a blanket on the floor and set him there next to her. When I come out the living room floor is strewn with toys from her "entertaining" (holding and waving toys way to close to his face) him.
*she watches 'The Little Mermaid' on repeat at least twice a day. She also walks around the house (and the store, and McDonald's) singing "up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun..."
*she can't say "frying pan". It sounds a lot more like "brying pan".
*we got in the car yesterday after playing at the park and she sighed dramatically and said "Mom, I'm so hot and cold."
*we've explained to her that we live in apartments now and that someone lives underneath us so she can't run and jump as often or with as much craziness as she wants to sometimes. However I'm pretty sure she thinks someone lives in the floor. We say "Steve, downstairs" and she explained it to David the other day as "the man in the floor"
*she gets excited on the rare occasions that David lets me sleep in and she wakes up before me. Suddenly I feel a little body climb up into our bed and snuggle under the covers with me. "Mom, I'm in Mom and Dad's bed."
*she calls this our "Pocatello home". She tells everyone that we used to live in Boise at our Boise home, but now we live in our "Pocatello home" we also go to the "Pocatello church" and the "Pocatello store" and the "Pocatello park"
2 comments:
You missed one! The other day she came out holding Repunzel and Ariel and she said "look dad they are friends, Ariel and the little mermaid, No that isn't the little mermaid that's the Punzel!"
I love reading about your kids... xoxo
Post a Comment