Wednesday, March 23, 2011

our new favorite game


I say "who's that baby?" in an obnoxious high pitched voice that he loves.
He stares at the mirror for a second and busts out his great big smile,
then gets all shy and buries his face in my shoulder
and I die at how cute he is.

It works almost every time except for once when Justin tried it and David smiled big and then crumbled into a crying fit for no apparent reason.

And, in the interest of full disclosure, there were a few photos that showed David's smile a little better but I was making a crazy wide-eyed face to match the obnoxious voice and you better believe those got deleted pronto.

1 comment:

Vip said...

He is such a smiley baby. I don't know what happened the other day when he started crying when I took him to look at the mirror.