-I am seriously craving pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
-A few days ago, after hearing Justin tell a story about when we were first married, a twenty year old missionary informed us that we are old. Rude-y McRuderson. His name would be mud if he had not also laughed at all of our jokes and made us feel especially charming and witty and hilarious. Anyone who strokes our ego like that is forever golden in our book.
And 27 is NOT old.
-We are in the middle of potty training here and it is rough. (I know, I know, we should have been doing this ages ago.) I am tired and frustrated and Audrey is grumpy and frustrated. Pray for us.
-Justin told me this morning that while he was sleeping with his arm over me last night he felt the baby kicking all over the place. How darling is that?
-Audrey is IN LOVE with a princess bike that she discovered at Walmart a few months ago. We have to go visit the bike frequently. We've been telling her that Santa might bring it to her for Christmas. Santa is frantically saving his pennies.
-We pulled out my pumpkin candy bowl a few days ago. Audrey and I just couldn't wait any longer. The first day of fall is only a week away so we're not doing too bad, right?
4 comments:
I guess I am just as bad as you. A few days ago while I was at the store I bought halloween shaped candy for our candy bowl. I just love fall, it's my favorite time of year. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
We aren't old! We are the perfect age. While you are telling Santa to save his pennies why don't you tell him I want a new guitar! PLEASE!
27 is not old. I'm 27 (28 in February) and I refuse to admit I'm old. Now when 30 rolls around we can talk. :)
I'm so excited for Fall. I just am kind of dreading Winter. So I don't mind if it takes a bit to get here. But I say bring out the candy bowls!
Rude-y McRuderson wants you to know that his blog is elderhopkins.blogspot.com. I guess he wants you to check it or something.
Post a Comment