Thursday, September 16, 2010

how lucky am I?

Justin walked in the door after work last night (looking especially handsome in his shirt and tie) with his arms full: papers, a folder from The Weekly, the mail, and a loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread from Great Harvest just for me. That wonderful guy had read my blog yesterday and made a special trip to pick up what I've been craving for weeks.



And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why he is the best husband on the planet.

6 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

What a great husband. Last night I started crying because I wanted buffalo wings from Applebees and Zech ran out and got me some. They must be related!

SL&G said...

Do you think the best brother in the world could send some bread my way? It looks sooo good! I've loved your last few post just haven't gotten around to commenting! Hope all is well with you guys!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

AWW, what a great husband!! Enjoy that bread, is looks delicious!! Yummy!!

Vip said...

That guy must want something...like a new guitar! By the way it wasn't just because you mentioned it, it was because you had been working so hard on potty training our daughter and I know how hard that had been on you. She was getting a treat for doing it and I thought that you needed something for it also.

I LOVE YOU!

Sammee said...

Awwww how sweet!!!

acp08 said...

LOVE IT.... mmmm... that does sound good! but the nearest great harvest is 4 hours away, and I'm NOT making it homemade right now. way to go Justin!