haha - right before I read that last sentence, I seriously thought, "wow, how can she keep her house so crisp and clean while going through all of this?!" I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky right now - those waves of nausea are all too recent in my memory bank! Your little lima bean looks so cute (in a weird, alien, ultra-soundy sort of way;) ).
4 comments:
hahaha! Love it! I like your new blog header too!
lol I would help you clean if I was there
I'm sorry you're sick. And um hello, I love your new header. So chic!
haha - right before I read that last sentence, I seriously thought, "wow, how can she keep her house so crisp and clean while going through all of this?!"
I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky right now - those waves of nausea are all too recent in my memory bank! Your little lima bean looks so cute (in a weird, alien, ultra-soundy sort of way;) ).
Post a Comment