Friday, June 4, 2010

well hello there...


6 comments:

Ariane said...

Oh Becky, was it not the coolest thing to see that little lima bean moving inside you? I'm so excited for you!! Makes the hours next to the toilet seem worth it.

Andrea said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you. I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Congrats :)

Garry and I went to Bonners Ferry to visit for the weekend of graduation, and as we were sitting in our old ward, they read the name of a new couple moving in for the summer, the Rios family. I turned around and looked, sure enough the same people I had seen from your blog. I introduced myself to them later at church. What a small world, the blog-o-sphere has created, you get to know people you don't even know, and perhaps have no idea you know them, but fun to actually meet them in person. Oh well, rambling I suppose now.

Congrats again!

Rob and Ash said...

SO EXCITING!!!!! We are SO excited for you guys!!!

SL&G said...

Looks like you got a cutie! But how could you not! Makes it so real. Love you guys!

Julie said...

Congrats Becky! This is so exciting. Sorry you are so sick - I miss reading your blog posts! Hope the 2nd tri-mester is better.

MaudieV said...

What a cutie!! He looks like Justin from that angle. What?!? I was just saying I've seen that back end before.