Becky- bloated. nauseous. tired all the time. unable to keep much of anything in her stomach. falling behind on laundry and housework. has to wear a chip-clip on her nose when changing A's diapers or suffer the consequences. but happy to be pregnant, gets rediculously smilely anytime she gets to tell anyone the good news.
Justin- working like crazy, client list slowly growing and growing. patient with his sick wife. does the dishes. doesn't complain about eating frozen pizza every night for dinner. plays with Audrey. comes home from work early to help his wife with the cubscout pinewood derby or take her to doctor appointments. deserves a gold medal for best husband of the year.
Audrey- needs a bath. watches 'the aristocats' and 'cinderella' on repeat daily. wore her prinecess dress to the store and the pinewood derby last night. begs to go outside whenever she possibly can. chases our cats around in the grass and laughs and laughs when they run away from her. tells her Dad "I'm sick" and pushes and shoves her way onto the couch to lay next to her Mom.
7 comments:
growing human beings in yer belly- awesome
I feel for you. Go get seabands at Walgreens. Ask the pharmacist if you can't find it. They helped with my nausy....I am happy for you & it will pass. Just keep something in the stomach every two hours eat something. Crackers,etc. I only eat crackers, muffins from costco for about four months. But it was worth it. Made me not throw up so much. Eat cheerios the whole time too!! It will get better. But your miracle is almost here. SMILE!!
It probably doesn't help Audrey to not be "sick" when her mother is throwing up in front of her.
You're such a great writer. Did you know that? You're very relate-able. Which is a great thing in my book.
but it's all worth it!! :) Have you tried unisom and b6? That's what I use, and it helps my nausea. Just a thought. :)
Sirah
I still get a giddy happy feeling when I think that you are going to have a baby. So exciting!! I'm glad Justin takes such good care of you and I hope you are feeling better soon.
I call this stage of pregnancy 'survival mode.' Do whatever you need to just get through the day and don't feel guilty about the things that don't get done or that Audrey watches shows on repeat. There's plenty of time for all of that after you feel better. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. Does Audrey make gagging noises yet?
Post a Comment