Thursday, May 13, 2010

surprise, surprise


I know, I can't believe it either!

Guess I'm going to have to change the name of my blog.

15 comments:

ASRussell said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh.....Becky that is awesome!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! Congrats!!!!!

Vip said...

What!!! where is Jose Consuela?

Daniel and Dawn said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!! Beck I have no words!!! Wow! I'm so extremely supper out of this world happy for you guys! Wow That is awesome. Way stoked! So....surprise???

Ariane said...

Woo Hoo. Now I can finally tell the world too! (Actually, I already spilled the beans to my in-laws.) We couldn't be more excited for you.

caitlin said...

Ahh! Awesome. Congrats! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

A BIG Fat Congrats to both of you! I'm SO excited and happy for you guys! How far along are you?

Andrea said...

Congrats, that is very exciting. I've been wondering with your last few posts :) What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise!

Cara said...

oh my goodness, that just made my day!!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Lauren said...

YAYAY!!!! (I must remind you however, you did post a picture of something you peed on;)

YAY!!!

Rhonda said...

Congrats again you guys! It was great seeing you today!

jpete777 said...

Wow! Congratulations. This is the best news ever. I'm so excited for you. Enjoy it even if you feel crummy!

Unknown said...

I am literally doing a jig for you in my kitchen. Sooooo fantastic! Woohoo! Due date?

The VIPs said...

We're thinking I'm 10 weeks along- with a due date the first week in December. Official doctor's visit is scheduled but hasn't happened yet. Wow, December seems like a long ways away.

riosfamilyinc said...

Oh Becky, I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you and Justin. Congrats!

Marjie said...

The best news ever! How exciting for your little family and Audrey will be the best big sister! We are so very excited and happy for you all.

Marjie