I know I've been neglecting the blog lately. There's been a lot going on in our house the past few weeks- you'll get more info soon, I promise.
Remember my big plans for Audrey's birthday? They're on hold for another celebration. I haven't been feeling very good lately and the thought of putting together a big party this weekend and inviting a bunch of people just makes me feel worse. Instead we'll be having a small get-together with the grandparents. As long as Audrey gets balloons, presents, and a birthday cake she'll be happy.
And while we're on the subject of me not feeling good- let me just say that Justin is amazing. Whenever I'm sick he always steps up and this time he's been awesome. Aside from putting up with my whining and grumpiness, he's been changing diapers, making dinner, entertaining Audrey, giving her baths...I'm seriously, so lucky to have him.
Audrey is loving kites right now. She asks me multiple times EVERYDAY if we can go fly her kite. Justin spent about an hour outside with her yesterday trying to get the little Mickey Mouse kite to fly, despite almost no wind. Right now, the kite is hidden on top of the washing machine. I'm hoping that if it's out of sight, it will be out of mind. At least temporarily.
I have a doctor's appointment today that I'm pretty nervous about. Awhile ago I found a lump, and today I have a diagnostic and ultrasound mammogram to find out what it is. Here's hoping (and praying!) that it's nothing.
I'm typing this one- handed because Miss A is sitting on my lap with her head leaning back on my chest. I love her.
I'm typing this one- handed because Miss A is sitting on my lap with her head leaning back on my chest. I love her.
It's cloudy and grey outside with a chilly breeze. I'm beginning to think that someone picked up Idaho and plopped it down on top of Seattle. So ready for warm weather. Did you hear that universe??? We're ready for warm weather!!
I'll let you know how things go and we should have some fun pics of Audrey's birthday this weekend. Until then, thanks for sticking with me.
6 comments:
Through thick and thin. I love you.
Happy b-day to Audrey. I hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with your appointment--remember that 80% of lumps are benign. Here's one time that you want to be with the majority. :) My family will be praying for yours...
I wish I was invited to the birthday party....um. Just kidding! Hope everything goes well and you get feeling better soon so you can get back to your blog!
Oh girl, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. Hope you feel better soon, and you get good news at the doctors. Can't wait to see pics of the birthday!
Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better soon.
I hope the doctors appointment went well. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment