Oh I definately believe in the princess gene. And I loved it. Enjoy it while it is cute. Millie
Ha, too funny! I had it when I was her age too. My mom one year made me a princess costume for Halloween, and I wouldn't take it off well into December.
The Princess is inside that pretty dress! What a doll. Glad she likes the dress. Love you all.
Becky I just left a comment about the Princess inside the dress and forgot to sign my name. :) Love you all again. Aunt Jan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh I definately believe in the princess gene. And I loved it. Enjoy it while it is cute. Millie
Ha, too funny! I had it when I was her age too. My mom one year made me a princess costume for Halloween, and I wouldn't take it off well into December.
The Princess is inside that pretty dress! What a doll. Glad she likes the dress. Love you all.
Becky I just left a comment about the Princess inside the dress and forgot to sign my name. :) Love you all again. Aunt Jan
Post a Comment