I know exactly how you feel.
Oh don't we just love those fun moments! Shes getting so big and I can't believe how long her hair is. Too cute!!
It is a good thing that you love her, I am affraid that she might have a problem if you didn't. I know what happens when I throw strollers full of toys down the stairs.
What a cute little albeit mischevious face she has in these pics. She's adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know exactly how you feel.
Oh don't we just love those fun moments! Shes getting so big and I can't believe how long her hair is. Too cute!!
It is a good thing that you love her, I am affraid that she might have a problem if you didn't. I know what happens when I throw strollers full of toys down the stairs.
What a cute little albeit mischevious face she has in these pics. She's adorable!
Post a Comment