Monday, January 11, 2010

thinking


It is stormy and windy outside. Always makes me thankful for a warm cozy house.

I miss my long hair today.

We've discovered that Audrey loves legos just as much as her Dad.

I'm assembling another set of earrings for my first sale ever. Yes, it was my Mom (perhaps my biggest fan?) who purchased them, but I'm still excited and working on getting this brown-paper-package-tied-up-with-string into the mail.

Audrey is trying to eat her toast with a plastic fork just because. That girl.

This weekend was a movie watching extravaganza at our house.
Audrey in bed + a mug of homemade hot chocolate + snuggling on the love seat under a blanket + Star Trek from redbox = one very fun, very cheap, date

the last few days have been crazy busy with my calling. You know something's up when my phone is ringing more than Justin's.

The newest phrase in Audrey's repertoire is "Mom, hold you?" She says this whenever she wants to be picked up, which is often. She's getting so big and equally heavy, but hearing a little voice say "Mom, hold you?" makes carrying her around church, or Target, or wherever worth it despite my aching arms.

3 comments:

Vip said...

I miss your long hair too.

riosfamilyinc said...

I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I remember the first watch that I sold. I was so excited. It was to my sister so I too was packaging it up to mail off and boy was I proud.

caitlin said...

I always love your posts like this. I keep hearing people say they miss their long hair. And I keep wanting to cut mine. But I am sure once I do, I will miss mine too. Girls are funny!