We don't have sound on our laptop, but love the photo. And love that your tree is still up. I'd like to keep ours up all of January...but here with 80+ temps, it's out of character. Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina (Since Uncle Walt is always anxious to take the tree down...I can't include him in this comment.)
thanks Aunt Eileen- this video is a from a couple weeks ago, it just took me a little while to get up here. Unfortunately, our tree is already down. : (
5 comments:
That was a fun morning.
We don't have sound on our laptop, but love the photo. And love that your tree is still up. I'd like to keep ours up all of January...but here with 80+ temps, it's out of character.
Love, Aunt Eileen - Argentina
(Since Uncle Walt is always anxious to take the tree down...I can't include him in this comment.)
Sounds like a good book. Too Cute!
thanks Aunt Eileen- this video is a from a couple weeks ago, it just took me a little while to get up here. Unfortunately, our tree is already down. : (
so cute!
Post a Comment