some of the finished Christmas gifts we made?
Here are the vintage rose earrings I made for my Mom and my sister-
(I kept a few pairs for myself- perfect to wear with a t-shirt and jeans otherwise known as my everyday ensemble)
Justin made marshmallow guns out of pvc pipe, painted them black and then we included bags of "ammunition" for himself, my Dad, my brother, and my brother-in-law.
I found some vintage paper doll templates online and printed them out on cardstock, then cut them out and put them together to go into Audrey's stocking
And Justin used some old pins, legos, and guitar picks to make himself some new cufflinks
(the legos are my favorite)
5 comments:
I love the cuff links. How clever. Where did you get the roses for the earings? Millie
Yeah, I love the cufflinks too- the roses were actually buttons that I painted and then snapped the backs off of and glued them to the earring posts
I love the earings! I might have to make myself some.
So creative!
I'd say you should have signed them: "Handmade with love."
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - Argentina
Post a Comment