-I'm enjoying the fall weather but am a little tired of the rain we've been having lately. Audrey and I miss our afternoon walks around the neighborhood.
-Audrey's been singing little songs about everything around her lately. It's like she looks around and whatever she sees she starts singing about. Like "football....on the tv....chocolate milk...on the table..." It's so funny. This weekend we heard lots of songs about Chester outside in the rain.
-I've felt the need to bake lately which has resulted in cinnamon rolls and chocolate cake in our house the past few days.
-Rain outside, cinnamon rolls baking in the oven, and general conference on tv can make anywhere feel like home.
-I loved General Conference. Elder Holland's testimony of the Book of Mormon was incredible. However, it was a little difficult to just sit back and enjoy it this time because Justin and I are each supposed to pick a talk and then speak on it this next Sunday in church. I'm nervous.
-Justin is really enjoying his new calling as the first counselor in the Young Men's presidency so far. He's been to some meetings and his first Wednesday night activity and feels that he has a lot of work ahead of him, but he's excited about it.
-My little sister is getting married in December, which means that I will be in lots of pictures wearing a matron of honor dress. My morning runs just got a little more rigorous.
-Getting surprise packages in the mail with Halloween candy and toys for Audrey make our day. Thanks Mom.
-Facebook says it's doing maintenance to my account and won't let me sign in. I'm sure my crops in farmville are dying.
-Justin and I have been talking a lot lately about our plans for the future. Our path has veered a little off course lately but not too much and now we have new ideas and can see a little more clearly exactly what we need to do to get where we want to be. I've definitely learned that I can never be certain about what the future holds for us, but I'm excited and hopeful.
2 comments:
Ahh, Audrey's taking after her Aunt Ari! Human Jukebox #2
that is too funny - I have been wanting to bake cinnamon rolls all day... I think you just convinced me to get going on them!!
Post a Comment