-her toes are painted red. I still don't like it, but she begged me. How am I supposed to say no to "toes? red? please?" and her big brown eyes?
-oh yeah, she knows her colors. Yellow seems to be the favorite right now, but pink, red, green, blue, and purple are also in her repertoire
.
-when I'm standing in front of the bathroom mirror she rifles through my drawers and pulls out combs, q tips, hairspray etc, then pulls a stool from her bedroom up to the bathroom counter and does her hair while I do mine.
-she's obviously very girly
.
-but not too much. We went to a friend's house recently that has a daughter just a little bit older than Audrey. She had 10+ barbies, and a barbie playhouse, and bratz dolls and barbie movies etc. I love that Audrey's still so little and innocent, and that her favorite toys are her books and the jar full of buttons that she steals from the laundry room.
-speaking of books- they really are her favorite. We read them together all day long and she has to have at least two with her in her crib when she goes to bed at night. We frequently discover her asleep, but still holding a book. Last night it was curious George.
-her new favorite drink is cocoa.
-we're getting more and more whole sentences from her. It's so fun.
-she got to bring the treat bucket home from nursery this week and is SO excited to take cookies to church next week.
-watching her grow up is so much fun.
3 comments:
This post made me excited to have kids one day. You can tell you are a really great mom.
She is a great mom, and a wonderful wife.
I love Audrey updates. She is such a doll!
Post a Comment