We love that you love being a Mom of a little girl who wears a ballerina dress and backpack to the grocery store. Yes, enjoy each age/stage. They grow up in the blink of an eye. How quickly our 7 have grown, and now their children are growing so fast...one on a mission, one going soon, another a senior...but we've still got two new ones coming. Grama Jane said to me when we'd come with our little ones: "I know why the Lord made Mothers young." I didn't get it then; I do now. Enjoy your youthful energy to be a Mom. Love, G-Uncle Walt/G-Aunt Eileen - Argentina
I love how kids think. I remember not caring what I wore as a kid as long as it was fun.. rainbow shorts, slap bracelets and bubble necklaces come to mind..
4 comments:
We love that you love being a Mom of a little girl who wears a ballerina dress and backpack to the grocery store.
Yes, enjoy each age/stage. They grow up in the blink of an eye.
How quickly our 7 have grown, and now their children are growing so fast...one on a mission, one going soon, another a senior...but we've still got two new ones coming.
Grama Jane said to me when we'd come with our little ones: "I know why the Lord made Mothers young." I didn't get it then; I do now. Enjoy your youthful energy to be a Mom.
Love, G-Uncle Walt/G-Aunt Eileen - Argentina
she is oh too cute!!! I love it! She has grown so much!
She is getting so big. James still talks about Audrey and asks if we are going to visit her. We should get together soon.
I love how kids think. I remember not caring what I wore as a kid as long as it was fun.. rainbow shorts, slap bracelets and bubble necklaces come to mind..
Post a Comment