Tuesday, July 14, 2009

decisions


We've been making decisions over here:

-should we stay at the job we're at now (lots of potential but not much money?)

-if we take a new job, which of the two that we're interviewing for should we take?

-what dress should I wear to Marc's baby's blessing?

-should we put Rob and Ashley in the den or the playroom when they come to visit this weekend?

-what should I blog about?

-do we need to move?

-can we find cheaper housing?

-what should I make for dinner tonight?

-what's going to be the best for our family in the long run?

It's a lot to think about.
Sometimes we have to take a break and read a Mercer Mayer book.

5 comments:

ASRussell said...

Isn't it crazy how many decisions we actually have to make everyday??? Its a little overwhelming sometimes! Hope you can figure out whats best!!!

Julie said...

We have moved 9 times in 9 years of marriage and have had almost as many jobs - I feel for you. It's always such a stressful time - hoping you make the right decision. You follow the spirit and do your best!

Daniel and Dawn said...

How is the whole job hunt coming along anyway? Does Justin have a job and looking for another? How are you doing Becky? We'll keep you guys in our hearts and prayers.

Rob and Ash said...

We'll sleep on the couch if it makes life easier for you :)

Angie said...

Love the Little Critter books. And I think you guys should move. Back to our ward.