Wednesday, July 1, 2009

26


Yep, it's my birthday today.

Yay for me!

by the time my Mom was 26 she owned a house, had a career, was the mother to two children and could make the perfect pie crust.

I think I'll work on the pie crust this year.

8 comments:

MaudieV said...

Happy Birthday, Becky. We love you. Mom & Dad Vip

SL&G said...

Happy Birthday! You probably already make the perfect pie crust! Jut like you can throw the cutest parties and have a beatiful home with great decor! And are a wonderful mother to your litte Audrey! Hope you have a great birthday! Wish we were close so we could celebrate and eat the amazing cake you probably made :)

Vip said...

Happy Birthday Babe, You're HOT!

And Lyric the cake is amazing and I get some. It must suck to live in Utah, or at least not close to us.

JoAnna and Russ said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Becky!
Happy birthday to you.

I hope you had an fabulous birthday and did something fun!

The Henriksons said...

I hope your b-day was the best. At 26 I was living in a rented duplex and still trying to get a baby. You are doing great!! The kids come when they come!! And I am so amazed with the amazing things you do. You are my Martha Stewart! Millie

Jennifer said...

Happy b-day and thanks for visiting my blog!

caitlin said...

Ah, Happy Birthday! My mom had two kids and had climbed the pyramids in Egypt.. I think I will stick to the pie crust too. Have an amazing day and pamper yourself!

Walt and Eileen said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! My how young 26 is!
Take it from your 75 and 70 y-o relatives way down south.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aung Eileen