We had a certificate for a free night's stay at The Grove Hotel here in Boise that expired June 30th. So, Justin booked it and we went and had a fun time there last Friday night.


blurry proof that I was actually there

we went swimming in the hotel pool,
but most of our time was spent looking out the big windows


Justin calls this his JFK picture



the next day we pulled out Audrey's froggy pool



later, Audrey couldn't wait long enough for me to get her swimming suit on.
she pulled her shirt off and in she went- diaper, jeans and all


5 comments:
Looks like a good time! We need to get together so Audrey and Gregory can swim together!
What a great mini vacation! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And Audrey is a looker. Justin will have to have his hockey sticks out when the dates come pouring through the door.
What a fun time! How old was Audrey when you first took her swimming?
I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!! i totally missed you at the reunion!!
Emiley- I think Audrey was 9 months or so when we first took her swimming. I can remember that she was crawling.
Post a Comment