Thursday, May 28, 2009

yellow + green

I was laying in bed a few nights ago worrying about this mother-daughter party I'm throwing next Wednesday and started thinking about these photos I'd seen earlier that day. Then everything came together and I was getting all sorts of ideas and had to get out of bed and go downstairs and make lists and plans and didn't get to sleep until about 4 am. But the party is planned. And hopefully, it will look something like these gorgeous pictures.

4 comments:

caitlin said...

Ooh I love the color theme! Can't wait to hear how it turns out. You should post pictures.

Last Christmas I planned a party all about white. Everything we ate was going to be white, the decorations etc.. (White Christmas.. get it?) And then I got bronchitis and had to cancel. Boo!

Rachael Havens said...

Love the color combo! Makes me think of sunshine mixed with a perfectly pedicured lawn. Ah summer.

Rhonda said...

Great ideas for the party! Isn't it funny how inspiration can strike in the middle of the night. You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you have some great news really soon!

Ariane said...

If anyone could pull off a gorgeous yellow+green mother-daughter party it would be you! Hope it turns out as envisioned!