Friday, April 10, 2009


to do:



-locate Audrey's Easter basket
-clean the house
-fold that gigantic pile of laundry that's been yelling at me from the laundry room for two days
-make dinner
-make hot cross buns
-go to Michael's to pick up supplies for my activity day girls and Audrey's birthday
-go grocery shopping
-stock up on Easter candy so I don't have withdrawls when they take it out of the stores after Sunday
-dye some hard boiled eggs pretty spring colors
-get out and actually use the running shoes that I bought a few weeks ago
-scowl at the rain clouds, make them go away so I can...
-hide pretty eggs with candy in them in the backyard for my little girl to find
-blog



p.s. Happy Birthday Mom!!

1 comment:

The Henriksons said...

We colored eggs today. The boys had a great time. We do all the Easter bunny stuff on Saturday so we have the baskets all out and ready to go!! Millie