She picked out this outfit all by herself this morning.
it took about 10 minutes in her closet of pointing and Audrey saying "no" and "yeah" and nodding her head but we finally found an outfit she was happy with.
and I think that a yellow polka-dot church dress with a pink hooded sweatshirt and blue chinese shoes look great together.
Thanks Rachael! I never really know what to do with my mantle. And Aunt Eileen- Audrey will be two in the beginning of May so she and Maddie are really close in age
6 comments:
Well they are all cute items of clothing....I'm just not sure how good they all look together.
So is she getting to that age where she is getting picky about what she will wear?
she'll wear whatever I put her in but if I let her have an opinion she definately has her own ideas. And they usually involve dresses and necklaces
Love her sweater! Isn't it fun when they start to do grown-up things? By the way I think your mantle is stunning.
you'll relate to Julie's e-mail today....same thing. Maddie's almost 2, how old is Audrey?
Love, G-Aunt Eileen 'n G-Uncle Walt - Argentina
Thanks Rachael! I never really know what to do with my mantle. And Aunt Eileen- Audrey will be two in the beginning of May so she and Maddie are really close in age
Post a Comment