Looks like someone got alot of goodies! Happy Easter!
We did have a fun day yesterday. Thanks for making it so great babe. I love you.
I love her Easter basket, it is so cute!! Poor chocolate bunny!20
Audrey loves chocolate like her Grandma Vip. I didn't get any chocolate this year because we were all by ourselves. Oh well, it will be best for me in the long run. I love you Audrey.
THat is the first thing Madi dove into first also! The Chocolate BUnny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like someone got alot of goodies! Happy Easter!
We did have a fun day yesterday. Thanks for making it so great babe. I love you.
I love her Easter basket, it is so cute!! Poor chocolate bunny!20
Audrey loves chocolate like her Grandma Vip. I didn't get any chocolate this year because we were all by ourselves. Oh well, it will be best for me in the long run. I love you Audrey.
THat is the first thing Madi dove into first also! The Chocolate BUnny!
Post a Comment