I've been busy today. Planning 4 months of activities for the 8 and 9 year old girls in my ward, making tons of phone calls, typing up and printing out calendars, tracking down lost books, and throwing a few loads of laundry into the washing machine. Now that dinner is done and Audrey's in bed, I'm heading off to the store at 9:15 pm to pick up some birthday paraphernalia for my soon to be 29 year old husband. So- a few pictures is all I can handle today.
I call this collection "Audrey beating up on her Dad." Enjoy. I'm off to Fred Meyer.



3 comments:
Why is Audrey blurred and Justin is not? Is it cause she is moving so ridiculously fast you only catch mere glimpses of her as she recovers and makes her next move?
I love these pictures. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Tell Justin happy B-day from us!
By the way, I got the orange t-neck at the Banana Republic around Christmas time. I love it too and it is very comfortable! Thanks for the compliment.
Post a Comment