Confession:
Sometimes I make cookies just to see Audrey get so excited about eating the dough.

another confession:
I seriously considered changing her clothes before I took these pictures. I don't know how it happens but somehow whenever I grab the camera to catch her doing something funny...she's in her pajamas. But, I decided getting her dressed and then taking pictures would mean that I really am a slave to the blog and didn't do it.
You should be proud of me.
3 comments:
Maybe next time you will leave some for me. I love cookie dough! Just because I am not there doesn't mean that I don't know you had cookie dough, there are still cookies around so I know.
I LOVE making cookies for this very reason. Dayne loves to smash the dough with his spoon, and make a perfect little mess. Oh sweet times.
Hey - sometimes I make cookies just so I can eat the cookie dough - yummy!! I have passed that trait onto my kids as well - from the moment the mixer starts with the first ingredients, they are constantly asking, "can we taste it now? Can we taste it now?" I'm surprised any makes it to the oven after we all get done with our 'snacking' :). Fun times!!
Post a Comment