The weather has been nice lately so Justin has been taking Audrey outside in the evenings while I'm making dinner . He's working on teaching her to play catch. She'll be a little softball star in no time.

but right now she's not very interested in softball.

she's a lot more interested in her kitty (and partner in crime), Chester.


and trying to sneak him into the house when her Mom's not looking.

sigh.
8 comments:
With that new clap that she has come up with I am sure that she is going to be a cheerleader. Thanks a lot Lyric!
Well look at it this way at least she has her own personal coach for free!
she's a vipperman, she'll play ball!
Lets hope, right now is in to really girly things so I am not sure.
You're little girl is so cute. She was bouncing all over the legion hall. She is soooo adorable. I wish I could have talked to you, but after I ate Chad and Jake were ready to leave. Not much to gossip about anyway. Pretty boring this time of year. Glad I got to see you!
well, at least she and chester are happy.
PS (i like your blog, and read it a ton, sorry i don't comment a lot.)
:(
I thought you were making dinner? Hmmm, I'll have to investigate this further...
I can make dinner and take pictures at the same time. It's easy.
Post a Comment