cadburry eggs!!! YUM, who can resist those?
Are those cadburry eggs? I'm sending Zech out to get some!
No one can resist the CADBBURRY EGG! I have to avoid the easter area or I cave and a bag will come home with me..not good
I just love that picture. So simple, so spring, and so Easter. Cute blog. Stumbled upon it via C Jane. Happy weekend!
One bag leads to two, three, four...until I am buying three or four extra bags to store until Christmas when the cadbury balls come out. But they never last that long.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cadburry eggs!!! YUM, who can resist those?
Are those cadburry eggs? I'm sending Zech out to get some!
No one can resist the CADBBURRY EGG! I have to avoid the easter area or I cave and a bag will come home with me..not good
I just love that picture. So simple, so spring, and so Easter. Cute blog. Stumbled upon it via C Jane. Happy weekend!
One bag leads to two, three, four...until I am buying three or four extra bags to store until Christmas when the cadbury balls come out. But they never last that long.
Post a Comment