The weather forecast for our living room:
Cloudy with a chance of rain
But that didn't stop Audrey from reading a book to one of her backyardigans friends.
p.s. How are you liking the new layout? Wider page, bigger pictures. Is it good? Too much? Let me know!
3 comments:
I didn't noticed until I saw the question. I think it looks good though. I really love your new header! I know its not new new but I love it and haven't told you yet.
I usually use google reader to view blogs, so unless it indicates a change, I usually don't look at pages. I like the smaller version better. It seems to match the rest of the page. The bigger question, is do you like the bigger version? Love the header and your Audrey is gorgeous! Justin will have to get out his hockey stick when she starts dating!
she is getting so big. i love you blog...full of fun & creativeness...is that a word? I love it!! Keep it up. I need to do that for mine. And that box of choc was way tacky. Terrible just terrible.
Post a Comment