Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I do not like:
  • eating so much valentines chocolate and pink heart shaped sugar cookies over the weekend that I feel really, really gross today.

  • Dora the Explorer. I used to think it was a cute show until I watched an episode recently. Turns out Dora is pretty bossy and yells a lot. ("clap your hands and yell "cuidado!" Do it! Now! Louder!") ugh. No thanks. I'm the only one who gets to be bossy in our house.

  • a messy house from a holiday weekend. I need to get cleaning, big time.

  • this tacky, tacky box of chocolates that we saw in Fred Meyer last week. I told Justin how much I hated it and he has threatened to get it for me for Valentines Day ever since. This morning he walked in with a big grin on his face and the rear-end chocolates that he'd gotten on sale. Gross.


You think you're soooo funny, don't you Justin?

Well, let me remind you that your birthday is coming up and I think I saw a Josh Groban CD at Hastings that had your name on it.

2 comments:

Vip said...

I hope it's not! The only thing worst would be the Pussycat Dolls CD, I hate them.

donnaR said...

On this blog addiction of yours... I love it. Your blogs are great. Love your creativity.