Justin's post today got me thinking about our last trip to this place, and how I really, really want to go back...



Which made me wonder about these flowers that are all over in Oregon- would they grow here in Idaho? I should look that up.

And speaking of growing I want to plant lots of these in our garden this summer to eat with my eggs for breakfast...

hmm..summer...this skirt would be perfect for summer weather, maybe when we get our tax refund?



3 comments:
I have actually seen hydrengeas (I think that is how you spell it)growing in Idaho!! I keep killing the ones I plant here!! Come to the coast and visit us!! We are a mere 2 hours from the beach. Millie
I've known many people that have tried and failed (myself included) at growing hydrengeas here. I think it's too dry or something. But, I love the skirt and I also love hydrandeas (sp? whatever!)
our neighbors on post actually planted a little purple hydrangea before we moved- I should drive by in the spring and see if it's still alive
Post a Comment